Grocery Bit Support
Grocery Bit TRAINING and
LEADS for our Team
FREE Business-Builder Leads for our Team
Join with a 24 Year Full-Time
Networker who has built 4 downlines of more than 100,000 people.
FREE Recorded Training on our Sponsoring System for people Who Don't Like to Sell: 1-641-715-3589,
24 Year Full-Time Networker
24 Year Six-Figure Earner
Call Us at 813 area code: ... 907-2523, 9AM-10PM, Eastern
Do you know why most Networkers fail? FREE Recorded
training: 1-641-715-3900, pin 683 072#
The Worst Way to Get Started
Are You a Real
more Training go to www.christian-networker.com
Maggie's Ten Commandments for Networking
1. Don't make a list of your friends and family. Stop trying to convince people who don't want a
home based business that what they they need is a home based business.
2. Don't buy opportunity seeker leads. Don't chase people who don't know what they want.
3. Don't talk to people who are not "open". Just find the "open" people.
4. Don't try to recruit by E-Mail. It builds dis-trust! You are in the trust-building business. People don't want
to join a spammer.
5. Don't overcome objections. If you are getting objections, you are talking to the wrong people.
6. Don't "close" on people. If you are looking for a lifetime business partner, you don't "close" on them.
7. Don't "close on people". You're not in sales, you're into relationship building.
8. Don't waste your time following-up on people. Have them get back to you if they are interested. Follow-up is
a huge waste of time.
9. You should be so busy making initial contacts, that you don't have time to follow-up.
10. Don't tell people they don't have to work. Do you really want a downline of lazy people?
The Worst Way to Begin
Are you a Sponsor?